5/19/2017

My trip๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ’•②


 I'll keep talking about Mutsu city๐Ÿ—พ๐Ÿ’• Today I will write good foods I ate in Mutsu city๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

Mutsu city is beside to Mutsu bay as I mentioned at previous blog. So seafood is very delicious๐ŸŸ✨ It depends on seasons but squid and scallops were so good๐Ÿ˜❤️ If you go there during winter you can eat very good ้›ฒไธน(Uni; Sea urchin) and ใ„ใใ‚‰(Ikura; Salmon roe) because winter is the good season for these seafood๐Ÿ˜‹ I guess some people don't like roe, but eating these foods has been Japanese customs since the old days‼️ When I was young I couldn't eat Sea urchin and Salmon roe but I love these now๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Please try it๐Ÿ™✨

I went to ็พŽๅ‘ณๅฐๅฑ‹่›ฎ(Umagoya Ban; Cafe Ban). You can eat very unique and delicious curry there๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’• It's broadcasted and futured by some TV news and magazines๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Because this cafe was appeared on Japanese famous mistely novel๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–



There is a sooo big minced beef cutlet on this curry๐Ÿ›✨ And this cutlet includes many cheese inside๐Ÿง€๐Ÿ’“ This curry is called ใ‚ขใƒฉใƒณใƒ‰ใƒญใƒณ(Arandoron) ๐Ÿ˜Š And you can see the very nice owner in that Cafe๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค 



You must try it when you go to Mutsu๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ 

https://m.facebook.com/umagoyaban/?locale2=ja_JP
https://s.tabelog.com/en/aomori/A0204/A020401/2000544/

Also we went to a cake shop ‼️๐Ÿฐ The name is ใ‚ฟใƒƒใ‚ฏใƒณ(Takkun) ๐Ÿฐ❤️ They have a lot of cakes, cookies and baked sweets๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’• These sweets very beautiful and detailed๐Ÿ‘€✨ And also they are so good๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I couldn't decide which to get because everything looked very very very good๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’›



https://s.tabelog.com/en/aomori/A0204/A020401/2009689/

I've got fat during a stay in Mutsu๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ I spent very good time and I was enjoyed so much in Mutsu๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• I wanna go there again๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment